Is Medical Marijuana for Me?
Dr. Lewandoski’s interest in Medical Marijuana as a treatment modality stems from his experience utilizing a holistic approach to medicine. He is thankful to be able to provide this service for his patients.
Dr. Marc A. Lewandoski is one of the first Physicians to be certified by New York State to specialize in Medical Marijuana treatment. Dr. Lewandoski receives most of his consultations from clinicians including Pain Management Physicians, Gastroenterologists, Neurosurgeons, Orthopedic Surgeons, and major cancer treatment centers. He has successfully treated, and continues to treat patients for the following conditions:
- Chronic pain (pain that degrades health and functional capability as an alternative to opioid use or substance use disorder)
- HIV infection or AIDS
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury with spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder